We are not a company that pursues excellence. We are the ones who exemplify it. - Cal Roberson, Founder
A keynote speaker can make or break your event. Podium Perfect has built a reputation for excellence in public speaking. Our dynamic presenters are experts in various fields and are prepared to speak to your organization on a variety of relevant topics.
Whether diversity, relationship sales training, customer service, or other consulting needs, Podium Perfect is the right choice for your organization. We do not offer "cookie cutter" consulting, but will contour each presentation to your specific requirements and challenges.
The number one fear in America is the fear of public speaking. But ironically, the number one asset that any employee or associate can possess is the ability to communicate ideas, thoughts and dreams in a coherent, convincing manner. Podium Perfect gives you the tools to be a power house communicator.
Reasons Why Your Company Should
Invest in Podium Perfect Training
1) An employee who can effectively communicate will be more fulfilled at work and thus be more productive. It also greatly reduces work conflict.
2) Podium perfect experts offer customer service and relationship training. The valuable skills taught are also transferrable into your employee's personal lives.
3) Today's job applicant considers training as every bit as important as the compensation package. An effective training program allows you to cast a wider net by hiring people with the right attitude. Developing the skills can come later.
4) Higher retention. When people know that a company believes in their personal growth, they are likely to stay with that company for a longer period of time.
5) The perfect keynote speaker for your
corporate events can mean failure or sucess.
Our speakers are qualified and equipped to
6) Your young managers of today will become
your leaders of tomorrow. It's more fiscally
responsible to train leaders within than to hire
leaders from outside.
7) Many companies invest heavily in training at the top (leadership development, executive retreats, etc.) but less at the bottom or the middle, where it may well be more needed.
8) Respected well-trained managers boost morale, and improved morale boosts retention. And as you of course know, it’s wicked expensive to hire and fire.
9) Litigation protection. To amplify on point 8, it’s even more wickedly expensive to deal with employee lawsuits… plus the resulting bad PR.
10) Your employees are your principle business asset. Invest in them thoughtfully and strategically, and you'll reap rewards that pay off now and for years to come.